Why go to Poland for a cosmetic surgery?
People choose to have their surgery in Poland for a number of reasons:
- Cost. Plastic Surgery in Poland is a far cheaper way to acquire the look that you desire. Prices of cosmetic procedures in Poland are substantially lower than that of its Western Europe counterparts and meets same high medical standards. With the cost of flights, accommodation and cosmetic plastic surgery, the total outlay for a patient can be less than 50% of having cosmetic surgery at home.
- Excellent and board certified plastic surgeons. Because of the qualifications and certifications of plastic surgeons in Poland, the quality of their medical procedures is very competitive to that in the US, Canada or United Kingdom.
- Modern clinics, hospitals, and medical facilities. These also makes the quality of plastic surgery in Poland higher and more credible.
- Privacy. Many of our clients prefer to undergo their operation abroad as they do not wish to be seen by their relatives during their recovery period. Safe recovery abroad is provided by our team here in Poland.
- Vacation. One benefit of having your surgery/treatment done in Poland is taking a vacation at the same time.
How do I get from the airport to my hotel, clinic and tourist places, etc., if I don’t know my way around Poland?
You will be met at the airport by one of our English speaking staff who will take you to the hotel and clinic. Our representative will be with you every step of the way; from meeting you at the airport when you land in Poland, to the moment you leave to fly back home. His sole function is to provide you with any assistance that you may need. He will ensure that transportation is arranged to and from your accommodation to the hospital for all of your appointments.
If there is a need can I stay longer?
The length of stay depends on two main aspects. How long you need to stay, and how long you want to stay. For some procedures like otoplasty, blepharoplasty or breast augmentation it is advised you stay at least 7 days of witch 1- 2days will be included in the price of surgery. For more involved cases such as breast reduction and abdominoplasty it is advised at least 7-9 days of witch 1-2 days will be included in the price of surgery . When we quote you for your chosen procedure, the amount of stay needed to recover sufficiently from the surgery should be told. However, if you wished to stay longer, we could arrange the stay to be extended. Feel free to enjoy every corner of our region and extend your holidays.
Do I need additional insurance?
It is highly advisable to check if your health insurance cover treatments abroad. If not, it is wise to consider extra cover. We always recommend taking travel insurance.
Where am I going to stay after the surgery/treatment?
Generally, for the most types of body surgery, an overnight stay in the clinic is required. The maximum time of hospitalization is 2 days - it depends on the type of treatment. Then You may want to choose to stay longer in our clinic or stay in one of the prestigious hotel near by where you will be assured contact to our surgery.
During those days, you will be required to return to the clinic for check-ups with your surgeon with the help of your assistant.
Do the doctors and medical staff speak English?
Yes, all the clinics staff are English-speaking, doctors as well as nurses and assistants. We have made sure that English-speaking people are at your disposal.
How are you expected to be paid?
You will be given the choice to pay in Poland by cash (Euro, GBP, dollars) or credit card.