Dr Joanna Pabich Worożbit
Joanna Pabich-Worożbit M.D. is a regular consultant and surgeon at the UNI KLINIK
- Medical University of Warsaw graduate
- In 2001 she completed basic specialist training in obstetrics and gynecology
- In 2006 she completed 2-nd level specialty training in obstetrics and gynecology
- She is a senior assistant at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic of the Postgraduate Medical Education Center in Bielanski Hospital in Warsaw
- She specializes in vaginal surgery (surgical treatment of pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence and postpartum perineal and vaginal damage). She participated in numerous training courses in this field.
- Joanna Pabich-Worozbit M.D. is a member of the Surgical Gynecology Section of the Polish Gynecological Society
- The range of her interests encompasses pathology of pregnancy and ultrasound examination in obstetrics and gynecology. She has a certificate of competence in USS examination of the Fetal Medicine Foundation.
Set an appointment with a doctor ->